ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition SDX225F
What’s the formula for perfect crafting success? Just add imagination! Brother’s revolutionary Auto-Blade sensor technology detects the thickness of the material on the ScanNCut DX compatible mat to cut precision custom and built-in patterns. An included thin fabric auto blade is designed to cut fabric used for quilting, and raw edge applique, and the included fabric mat and fabric key chain project will get you started right out of the box!
- NEW Fabric Keychain Project and Fabric Mat, included!
- Cuts materials up to 3mm in thickness‡
- The ability to read PES & PHX files‡
ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition SDX225F
Cutting fabric is easy! Create beautiful projects with the ScanNCut DX Innovis Edition Fabric Bundle! The ScanNCut DX is the only cutting machine on the market with true blade sensing technology and a built-in scanner! The blade sensing technology allows you to cut materials up to 3 MM in thickness‡ without adjusting your blade pressure settings and the built-in scanner adds an extra element to your creativity. Scan in fabric and easily cut out applique with the direct cut function or turn a hand made drawing into a sticker the creativity is endless with the ScanNCut DX line up! PLUS! this machine comes with a Fabric Mat and a Fabric Keychain Starter Project to get you started making right out of the box! The ScanNCut DX Innovis Edition is the only ScanNCut DX that can read PES/PHX files!‡ Pull embroidery files from your XP2 or Luminaire to create drawings, foiling accents and embossing projects!
- Blade Sensor Technology with Auto Blade Revolutionary, home and hobby cutting machine technology detects the height (thickness) of the material placed on a ScanNCut DX compatible mat to cut precision custom and built-in patterns. No need to select material type nor adjust blade depth before cutting‡. There is also a setting to select half cut to for cutting the top layer of vinyl and not the backing
- Thin Fabric Auto Blade This blade is designed to cut fabric used for quilting and raw edge appliqué purposes. Quilt with ease and help save time by cutting multiple pieces for your projects. Depending on the material, the Thin Fabric Auto Blade will cut thicknesses from 0.25 mm-0.5 mm. For use only with the ScanNCut DX machine and the ScanNCut DX Thin Fabric Auto Blade Holder.
- Built-In Scanner Scan in fabric and easily cut out applique with the direct cut function or turn a hand made drawing into a sticker the creativity is endless with the ScanNCut DX line up!
- PES/PHC/PHX Data Readability with Stitch Data Conversion So many more ways to utilize most existing PES/PHC/PHX embroidery files! The ScanNCut DX reads PES/PHC/PHX appliqué data from a USB memory stick (not included). Customize the PES/PHC/PHX file by selecting only the parts you want to cut. Then take the cut pieces to your Brother embroidery machine to tack down and create unique fabric items. Plus, using the Stitch Line Detection mode, users can create various draw/emboss/foil‡ projects from one embroidery file. This is an exclusive function only available in the SDX225F model.
- Whisper Quiet Mechanism The Brother ScanNCut DX cuts and scans with little noise compared to previous models. Enjoy your DIY projects, card making, or quilting anytime day or night. The redesigned, quieter mechanism is perfect for use in small office or business setting where noise can be very distracting.
- Seam Allowance and Sewing Guidelines Have you ever struggled with piecing together your fabric when working on various sewing and quilting projects? ScanNCut DX gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in piecing together fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing and more. But wait, it gets better! You can even utilize the erasable pens (air soluble and water soluble) to create sewing guidelines on your designs to assure virtually perfect placement of your stitches.
- Built-in Storage and More The ScanNCut DX machine has ample storage for blades, touch pen, and other tools right inside the front cover! Everything that you store in these compartments stays put with the magnetic closures. Plus, the storage area can be used as a wide-flat work surface for securing materials to the mat. For smooth, even mat feeding the machine has a slide tray in the back.
- Wireless Network Ready Wirelessly‡ transfer cut data from the machine to the CanvasWorkspace application. No additional activation card needed simply register for a Free account at http://canvasworkspace.brother.com to enable the functionality.
1303 Built-in Designs, Including 140 Quilt patterns, Plus 17 Lettering Fonts Get creative! Basic shapes, intricate designs, borders, quilt patterns, fonts, and more are all available on the easy-to-use 5-inch color LCD touchscreen display. Choose from many new appliqué patterns and 3-D paper patterns. Simply select a design, and then have it cut out on your material of choice. For adding even more variety to your