- 6-Needle Versatility Each needle offers customizable settings for speed, color lock, and now the disengagement of the needle threader – useful when using a thin needle! At the same time, Thread Tension Range Expansion creates a wide range of tension settings, making it easier to embroider on difficult fabrics with correct tension without distorting or puckering the fabric.
- Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser Get precision accuracy positioning and light up your fabric to see where the needle will drop for all your projects with the Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser. Accurate to +/- 0.5 mm from needle drop with materials up to 1 MM thick. The new laser crosshair has a longer horizontal axis, which makes it extremely accurate for placement – even if you hoop your items crooked.
- Connect Wirelessly When connected to your wireless network, send designs from your PC to the PR680W with Design Database Transfer and get alerts when it's time to change thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App. You can also link up to 10 machines wirelessly and get machine updates automatically when using with PE-Design 11 (additional purchase required).
- Six-Needle Speed Increase your productivity and efficiency with industrial-leading high-speed acceleration! Reach up to 1,000 stitches per minute in seven seconds. Projects will be completed faster and with minimal noise.
- Color Grouping, Color Management, and Color Sort The PR680W has Color Grouping, which allows multiple regions to be selected at a time for editing color; intuitive Color Management for easy design customization; and Color Sort, which helps to cut down on thread changes when combining designs.
- Short Cut Key and Lock Mode Feature The PR680W can support a busy embroidery business with a short cut key that allows the user to jump directly to the embroidery screen from multiple screens to save time. The new Security Lock Modes allow a business owner to customize access to machine functions to different roles – helping to secure important business designs and keep the machine operator focused on critical tasks.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area The PR680W has a generous 8” x 12” embroidery area for just about any sized project. With bright, customizable lighting, you can illuminate your work with 4 built-in LED lights to see colors clearly with virtually no shadows! Customize the light brightness between 5 settings, including ‘off’ mode to find your ideal level.
- Color LCD Touchscreen Display The large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display, with large icons and scrolling menu, makes on-screen editing and letter input a snap. Large defined icons, thumbnail size selector, color navigation, scrolling menu, swipe capability, and the ability to view your design properties in 'Preview' mode. On-screen editing and letter input is a snap.
- Expandable Library of Built-in Tutorials The PR680W HD tutorials make learning easy! View 24 tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display–with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Built-in Designs Create new projects or add a nice upcycling touch with 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations, 50 lettering fonts, 50 built-in utility stitch designs, and 10 buttonhole styles in 3 siz
Features & Benefits: ~Up to 1,000 stitches per minute Variable speed range, flat 400 to 1,000 spm, cap 400 to 600 spm. ~Large embroidery area 300mm x 200mm embroidery area enables you to create even bigger embroidery designs. Add flexibility and impact to your designs. ~Large colour LCD touch screen Stitch information and informative tutorial guides are all accessed simply and quickly thanks to the large screen. ~Exclusive automatic needle threader Simply press the automatic needle threading button to see the upper thread pass through the needle quickly and securely. ~Automatic thread trimmers Cuts upper and lower thread automatically at the end of each colour change on embroidery. ~Built in lettering styles 25 lettering fonts to customise your projects with a range of lettering styles. ~Built-in designs 25 designs to quickly and simply personalise your projects with a choice of alphabet designs, frame patterns or a selection of embroidery designs. ~Individual stitch back-up With the easy-to-use touch screen, you can search through the design by individual stitches, colour blocks or groups of one hundred stitches. ~Appliqué function Create full-colour