For those that love high-tech features when they’re mending or sewing, the Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine is a must-have device. It’s sleek and stylish, perfect for whatever your sewing needs may be. It comes with a 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display that gives you clear visuals and control over your device, as well as an automatic thread cutter. And with 100 built-in stitches, your ideas and designs will be virtually endless! Whether you want to go simple or avant-garde with your next fashionable design, this device is the one you need to turn your dream into a reality.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts - 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm - Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch - Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing - Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination - Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension - The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment - Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display - Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute - Create more in less time.
Brother Pacesetter PS500
Adjustable Screen Brightness
Feed Dog Points
Included Accessory Feet
Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot
LCD Display Size (W" x H")
2.4" x 1.3"
Memory Card Reader
Mouse Capability by USB
Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
Needle Threading System
Presser Foot Leveling
Quick Set Bobbin
Stitch Selector Type
Thread Sensor On/Off
UL/CSA Listed Voltage
Wide Table Included
Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
14.8" x 20.55" x 16.75"
Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
9.8" x 18.9" x 11.8"
Unit Weight (lbs)
Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
Back to Beginning Key
Built-In Lettering Fonts
Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
Button Hole Styles
Color-Coded Thread System
Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
My Custom Stitch Feature
Quick Reference Stitch Guides
Stitch Length (mm)
Stitch Width (mm)
Bobbin (3 extra pcs) Needle set (6), Twin needle, Extra spool pin, Cleansing brush, Seam ripper, Eyelet punch, Foot controller, Screwdriver, Disk-shaped screwdriver, L driver, Spool cap (small, medium, large), Spool cap mini, Spool net
2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty