This durable and reliable sewing machine is a great option for everyday use mending and sewing, whether you’re a beginner at DIY crafts or a master sewer. Combining affordability with a wealth of great features, this sewing machine gives you a Stitch Selector Dial that lets you easily rotate between 17 built-in sewing stitches, including 1 style of four-step buttonhole. The brightly lit LED work area means you can always clearly see what you’re doing for neat and precise stitches. Whether you’re mending a beloved tablecloth or sewing a stylish new outfit, this is the sewing machine you can rely on.
- Built-in Stitches and Buttonholes - 17 built-in sewing stitches, including 1 style of four-step buttonhole.
- Easy-to-Use Blind Hem Stitch - Stitch professional-looking hems, which helps make mending less of a chore.
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area - Easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics, ensuring accurate seams and stitch quality.
- Easy Bobbin Winding System - Winds the bobbin when pressing on the vertical shaft.
- Stitch Selector Dial - Choose the desired pattern from the reference guide, and then easily select your choice using the convenient dial.
- Upper Thread Tension Control Dial - Controls thread tension to create even stitches.
- Free Arm Sewing Surface - Perfect for sewing cuffs and sleeves.
- Adjustable Pattern Selection and Upper Thread Tension Control - Adjust the convenient dials to select your pattern and thread tension.
- Jam-Resistant Drop-in Top Bobbin - Just drop in a full bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing.
Brother Pacesetter PS100
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
Adjustable Screen Brightness
Automatic Thread Cutter
Feed Dog Points
Included Accessory Feet
Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Zigzag Foot
Memory Card Reader
Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
Needle Stop Position Up/Down
Needle Threading System
Presser Foot Leveling
Quick Set Bobbin
Specialty Feet Included
Stitch Selector Type
Thread Sensor On/Off
UL/CSA Listed Voltage
Wide Table Included
Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
7.638" x 17.756" x 15.118"
Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
5.87" x 15.31" x 12.01"
Unit Weight (lbs)
Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
Back to Beginning Key
Built-In Lettering Fonts
Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
Button Hole Styles
Color-Coded Thread System
Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
My Custom Stitch Feature
Quick Reference Stitch Guides
Stitch Length (mm)
Stitch Width (mm)
1/3/25 Year Plus Limited Warranty