The Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 brilliantly empowers your creativity through innovative uses of beaming light that allow you to preview stitches and embroidery designs directly onto your fabric. Experience true luxury with our largest workspace and embroidery area ever offered, coupled with a revolutionary collection of capabilities to help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
- Revolutionary StitchVision Technology - Clearly preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with this intelligent projection system. Preview, audition and edit your designs and stitches in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area.
- Guideline Marker Line and Guideline Marker Grid - Project a guideline marker line and marker grid on your fabric, offering you the option of single, double, angled, or grid lines to light your path with precision. Great for creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, hems, curtain rod pockets, decorative stitches, cross hatch quilting, or smocking.
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area - The largest and most advanced embroidery frame that Brother has ever offered. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease.
- Spring Lever Release Frame - Frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Additional frames include 4" x 4", 5" x 7" and 9.5" x 9.5" sizes.
- 65 square inches of workspace, 13.1" needle to arm - Handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace. A generous needle to arm distance of 13.1" is our largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt!
- Built-in embroidery pointer - Displaying a ‘T’ mark in three different colors, the pointer can show the center of your embroidery design as well as the needle drop position on the fabric.
- One Action Needle Plate - Allows for needle plate changes without the use of a screwdriver, saving you time and effort for a seamless sewing experience. Switch between five different levels of bobbin winding to suit your needs.
- Echo quilting - The echo designs follow the contour of the original embroidery and expand outwards, with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs down to the last detail.
- Expandable library of built-in tutorials - View over 30 enhanced tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display (version 1.2) – with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology - View your creations in crisp, vivid color and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
Brother Luminaire Innov-ís XP1
Additional Specialty Feet Available
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
Adjustable Screen Brightness
Automatic Thread Cutter
Feed Dog Points
Included Accessory Feet
1/4 Inch Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstich Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot, Embroidery Foot, Free-Motion Quilting Foot
LCD Display Size (W" x H")
5.3" x 8.5"
Memory Card Reader
Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
Needle Threading System
Presser Foot Leveling
Quick Set Bobbin
Specialty Feet Included
Stitch Selector Type
Bobbin Sensor, Upper Thread Sensor
Thread Sensor On/Off
Wide Table Included
5" x 13.1"
Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
24.25" x 35.0" x 28.25"
Carton Weight (lbs)
Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")
12.7" x 27.2" x 13.8"
Unit Weight (lbs)
Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting
Adjustable Embroidery Speed Settings
Appliqué Creator Function
Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
Built-In Border Function
Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar Characters
Built-in Embroidery Lettering Alphabet Fonts
Color Shuffling Function
Curved Text on Screen Editing
Drag and Drop Editing
Embroidery Position Marker
Frame Designs - Shapes
Frame Designs - Stiches
Included Embroidery Hoops
4" x 4", 5" x 7"
Maximum Embroidery Speed (spm)
My Custom Design Feature
Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment
Pattern Rotating Increments
0.1 Degree, 1 Degree, 10 Degrees, 90 Degrees
Print and Stitch Technology
Programmable Monochrome Embroidery
Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached
Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets
Trial Position/Layout Function
Built-In Quilting Stitches
Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts
Free Motion Quilting Foot
Included Quilting Feet
Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA)
Back to Beginning Key
Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches)
Button Hole Styles
Independent Bobbin Winding Motor
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute)
Media Type USB
My Custom Stitch Feature
Stitch Length (mm)
Stitch Width (mm)
4 Embroidery Frame Sets, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, Large Accessory Case, Dual King Spool Thread Stand, Adjustable Presser Foot Knee Lever, Grid Sheet Set, ScanImation Scanning Frame, Embroidery Needle Plate Cover, Dual Purpose Stylus